keskiviikko 15. huhtikuuta 2015

15th April 2015

Hei!

Finally, I get to do my first diary entry for the year. Just havnt quite got back into the habit yet.

I have now been back working full-time since 30th March. This is what it looked like on my first day:


Not exactly gardening weather outside, but pretty cosy inside the kasvihuone. There, Mikko had already delivered the horse manure from Sylvia-koti and I had brought it inside. What was left to do was get it all mixed in with the help of our rotervator.


The tomatoes and early salad had been growing already in one of Eeva's rooms, so this was brought over and planted.



The other big task has been to get all the herbs, follow-on salad, extra tomatoes, etc seeded. Leeks that were sown earlier have also now been transferred to trays; 1000 of them!




I am aiming for the first share to be around the end of this month.

I hope to see many of you at the Community Day on Sunday. I can give a little tour to anyone interested, so you get to see your veg up close.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti